Hash Digital Company ltd. and its affiliates (hereinafter, the "Company", "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting Site (as defined hereinafter) user’s privacy.
1. The types of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used.
3. Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties.
4. Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information.
5. The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal InformationWe may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use the Services or perform any Transactions on the Site. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
1. Data that cannot be deleted:
1.1. Date of Birth;
2. Data that can be amended, updated or deleted:
2.2.Document type (passport, driver's license, ID card, etc.);
2.3.The cryptocurrency address for which verification has been completed (must match the user’s address so that the passport can be trusted);
2.4.Notes on the user’s presence on PEP, SDN lists, sanctions and blacklists;
2.5.Other personal information, such as details of your interactions with us.
1. To allow you to use the services on the Site.
2. To enable you to complete transactions on the Site.
3. If you contact us, to reply to your queries.
4. To analyze use of our Site.
5. As required for regulatory purposes.
6. To provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information.
7. Verification and authentication of the Site Users' identity;
8. Prevention or detection of fraud and other criminal offences or abuse of the Site;
9. Creation of anonymous statistics with the help of Personal Information;
10. Tailoring of marketing communications to ensure that the most relevant information reaches Site Users.
When you verify as Individual or corporate customer at the Site, we CAN ask for your name, identification information, contacts, residential address. For more information, please see below:Individual User:
• Full name, date of birth;
• Contact information, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number;
• Proof of identity (for ex. passport, driver’s license or other government issued ID);
• Residence verification information (for ex. Utility bill or similar);
• Additional information for analysis of User activity within the framework of Anti Money Laundering (AML).
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our Users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We can use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Site. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when compelled by court order, or other legal procedure or the disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
Correction/Updating/Deletion of Personal InformationYou have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information that can be amended/updated/deleted as specified below and you can use them by contacting us at email@example.com:
1. Correction of the Personal Information. If you consider your Personal Information as incomplete or inaccurate, you can request the correction thereof;
2. Erasure of the Personal Information. You have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Information except in cases when it is restricted by respective regulations;
3. Restriction of the processing of the Personal Information. You have the right to suspend the processing of your Personal Information of any of its part;
4. Objection of the processing of the Personal Information. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information which may be used, for example for direct marketing purposes;
5. Transfer of the Personal Information. You have the right to request to transfer your Personal Information to a new service provider or to another party.
The rights specified hereinabove may be restricted in some cases, e.q. when the processing and storage of the Personal Information is subject to regulation of applicable legislation.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Company have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of Personal Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.